Client: Systemtec, Inc.
Systemtec, a bright and successful Technology Staffing Solutions company, contacted us in the fall of 2011 because they were growing by leaps and bounds and needed to add workspace for more support staff in their corporate headquarters.
The challenge was to -
- Compile a package for ten more workstations and an additional meeting room that would match their existing furniture
- Coordinate with the furnishings in their branch offices
- Be easy to match with future expansions
- Stay under budget
Utilizing our repertoire of proven, trustworthy and reliable cubicle, casegoods and seating manufacturers, our space planners presented Systemtec with choices that were standards in the industry, designed in a way that would be easy to reconfigure and match both now and in the future.
We specified, procured, delivered and installed Systemtec's add-on furnishing package On Time and Complete, allowing them to get their new employees working efficiently as planned and with minimal fuss. Their existing products were matched and their budget was met. Systemtec was extremely pleased with this project, and is anxious to start work on the next phase of growth!
- Affordable Interior Systems (AIS)
- AO2 and Matrix Panels and Worksurfaces in Crystal Blue fabric, Summer Drops laminate and Medium Tone paint
- Global Industries
- Zira reception station and office desks in Quartered Mahogany
- Adaptabilities meeting tables in Quartered Mahogany
- Lancer arm chairs in Jenny Midnight fabric with black frame