Client: Systemtec, Inc.
The Columbia corporate office of Systemtec, contacted us in the summer of 2011 to let us know the good news that they had expanded to the Charlotte, NC market and needed our help to outfit their new Charlotte office.
The challenge was to compile a package for nine workstations, three executive offices, 12) matching chairs and a sound masking system that stays in line with the corporate theme; would be easy to match with future expansions; and still stay under budget. The location was a wonderful building with lots of character to work with like exposed ceilings, stained concrete floors and interior brick.
Our space planners, who were already familiar with Systemtec, compiled a package of natural, sophisticated furnishings that highlighted the building's unique style, using beautiful Cherry laminate workstation tiles, Honey executive offices, lots of glass and classic black trim, lightened with chairs in warm wheat and caramel fabrics. We installed a discreet sound masking system that was painted to match on the ceiling so that sensitive conversations could be protected.
We specified, procured, delivered and installed Systemtec's add-on furnishing package On Time and Complete, allowing them to get their new employees working efficiently as planned and with minimal fuss. Using award-winning AIS cubicles, classic Global executive furniture, ergonomic Nightingale seating and dependable Lencore sound masking.
- Affordable Interior Systems (AIS)
- Matrix Panels and Worksurfaces in Avenue Taxi fabric, Sunset Cherry laminate and Dark Tone paint
- Global Industries
- Zira and Adaptabilities executive offices in Avant Honey with Frosted Glass
- Diplomat arm chairs in Replay Caramel fabric with Avant Honey frame
- Nightingale Seating
- 6000 LXO chairs in Nirvana Wheat fabric with Black frame
- Lencore Acoustics
- Sound masking system for exposed ceiling, painted black to blend with the surroundings
Need Help With
Design, Furniture or Installation?