MHI is "the nation's largest material handling, logistics, and supply chain association. MHI offers education, networking, and solution sourcing for members, their customers, and the industry as a whole through programming and events."
The challenge was to -
- Update the existing traditional interior design with an environment that reflects the company's modern image, without being too edgy
- Seamlessly integrate the outdoor view from the gorgeous picture windows in the executive office
- Utilize furnishings from trustworthy manufacturers that can be relied on to have matching lines readily available in the future as MHI continues to update their interiors
Blending a traditional design into a more modern aesthetic, one area at a time, can be a little tricky. Our interior designer worked with MHI to select a wood manufacturer that specializes in building beautiful modern furniture that doesn't go overboard with the modern concept. They selected lines that were simple and classic but fresh and contemporary, bringing in natural wood finishes matching the surroundings outside the picture windows in the building.
Working closely with our client, we helped create a warm, upscale, sophisticated and modern space that will be easy to add to throughout the entire building as the need arises.
- Darran Rift casegoods in Fun Blond veneer with Matte Chrome handles
- Darran tables in Light Walnut veneer
- Darran Maxton guest chairs in Light Walnut veneer with Momentum Jargon Kale fabric
- Marquis Seating Nampa club chairs in wood matched to Darran Light Walnut with Mayer Florentino Sepia fabric
Need Help With
Design, Furniture or Installation?